Taking place from the 19th to 24th February at the NEC in Birmingham, the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show offers a first-look at the latest innovations in camping and caravanning, as well as plenty of fun for all the family!
We’re giving one lucky reader a free pair of tickets to show! To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the below question.
Set across five halls, the show features the largest display of caravans, campervans, motorhomes, caravan holiday homes and lodges, tents, awnings and accessories – plus the latest trends in destinations - all under one roof, and lets you benefit from exclusive offers on thousands of products that you won’t find anywhere else.
In addition to the latest products, The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show offers a huge amount of fun for everyone, and will keep kiddies entertained all day.
New for 2019 is the exciting Bear Grylls Adventure feature area, which offers a unique chance to take on four epic challenges. With special guest appearances by celebrities, activities for the kids, the Top Dog Arena showing amazing agility demonstrations and theatre events - plus the chance to win some huge prizes - it offers the perfect day out during the February half term!
*Standard advance tickets cost £7.00 Senior (60+) and £8.00 Adult plus £1.25 transaction fee when booking before 23:59 on 18/02/2019. After this time prices revert to the on-the-door price of £9.00 Senior and £10.00 Adult. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Car parking is included in the ticket price. No dogs (except assistance dogs). Children 15 years and under go free when accompanied by a paying Adult/Senior. Tickets are non-refundable.
Which exciting feature is new at the show for 2019?
a) The Bear Grylls Adventure Area
b) Top Dog Arena
c) Climbing Wall
Click here to enter http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/e3537f2596/?
For more information about the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show click here.
*The administrator of this competition is the Caravan Industry & Park Operator Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 18th February 2019.
* The prize is tickets to the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show! The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.