Earlier this year Bark.com spoke to a few reformed burglars to find out what really puts them off breaking into properties. Not surprisingly leaving the light on in a prominent position had very little effect! Fake alarm boxes also do little to put off even the most opportunistic thief. However, the combination of motion activated sensors and cameras combined with connected alarms and sirens is still the most effective deterrent.
Y-cam, one of the UK’s most innovative providers of home and caravan security surveillance systems, have given us some of their new “Protect” range for our latest competition. The “Protect” range offers a scalable home security solution that can secure and monitor all types of properties and dwellings.
The range includes small and discreet indoor cameras, a weather-proof camera for outside and more exposed environments and motion and access sensors which detect movement and secure potential access points such as doors and windows. This technology is wirelessly connected to the “Protect” Hub which in turn activates a loud, bright solar powered intruder alarm when needed.
All this technology is easily installed and set up and can offer 24-hour protection to both loved ones and treasured items via a smartphone. Its secure, cost effective and offers real peace of mind; surely caravan security is more important than connected lights, thermostats and even pet feeders?
The prize includes an indoor and outdoor camera, a siren, motion and access sensors and the control hub. Once installed your property and possessions can be monitored via your smartphone and you see, in real time, what is going on at home or in your caravan. And as the control hub and siren have a long battery power back up and are connected to the internet via the UK’s mobile network not even a power cut can stop it!
To enter this competition, click on this link and answer the question.
You can win this great prize by the 31st August 2018.
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is The Caravan Industry & Park Operator Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 31st August 2018.
* The prize is a Y-Cam "Protect" Range Bundle sponsored by Y-Cam. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is two compulsory entries which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on ‘Y-Cam’ information and following the Caravan Industry & Park Operator on Twitter. Additional entries are available but are not mandatory.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.